Friday, June 10, 2011

Leaving the mountains

It was hard leaving the mountains after Easter! Of course, the weather was the nicest on the day I left, even though it was cloudy and even snowing lightly all weekend. I was looking at the Tetons trying to save the picture in my memory so that I can recall it whenever I want!

This photo was actually taken last September when I climbed the "hill" - more like a mountain, behind LM and Rick's house. I thought it would be a nice morning activity, instead of running. I didn't realize it would take me a couple of hours, thanks to the soft soil and numerous sage brush bushes, which look small and conquerable from the distance. I struggled in my running shoes and swore I was never doing this again! But the view certainly was worth it. I keep this photo sometimes as a background on my blackberry to remember that world isn't flat everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment