Thursday, June 9, 2011

Great Harvest

Right after visiting Utah I stayed with my in-laws in Jackson, WY where I admired the mountains, ran the trails until I was out of breath (which didn't take long - I blame it on the elevation!), and ate delicious and natural food. One of the places I visited was The Great Harvest on Center St, which is famous for the bakery and everyone knows I am a sucker for bread!

So many choices today!Upon entering the waitress gave me a free, huge piece of bread with natural almond butter on it. Tasty appetizer for me and a great way to advertise their bread!

The fruit bar reminded me of the one at the Mary's Kitchen Port in Traverse City, MI, where I once worked as a salad girl... Memories!
Tempting... Who could say no to taking one of these home?

No comments:

Post a Comment