Sunday, June 12, 2011

The best coffee


It used to be the drink of royalty in Africa and Arabic countries. Now we all can enjoy it, but is what we drink really meant to be called coffee?
Everyone who knows me also knows that I enjoy a good cup of joe. Not Starbucks or Caribou, I said GOOD, didn't I? The best coffee I ever came across is the Lavazza Italian coffee. I almost never see it in the grocery stores around here, so I either purchase it on Amazon, or I impatiently wait for packages from my mom from Europe...
Even though I use an espresso maker and end up with coffee that is pretty strong, Lavazza never has a bitter taste and I hardly have to use cream or milk in it. But I often do, just for that extra creamy flavor in it, and I even top it off with frothed milk - now that's just for looks!

Europe never disappoints - here in Prague enjoying an espresso.
Make sure to keep it in airtight container, mason jar will do! And, contrary to popular belief of keeping coffee in the freezer, you can just store it in the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment