Saturday, March 20, 2010

The best pizza I ever ate

What is a good pizza place, you ask? It's where they make the pizza you want, even if it's not on the menu.
Last Saturday Jacob, Jeff and I (after a long time of pondering the flavor we would like to try) ordered a half Buffalo Chicken pizza and half Blue Heaven; or blue cheese and steak. The Buffalo Chicken pizza is not on Rhombus Guys menu but the cook agreed to make it anyway. The phone call followed the feast:
Rhombus Guys person: Hello?
Jeff: I just ordered a pizza from you and I have a comment...
RG person: Uh-oh...
J: The pizza was not on the menu. It was the best thing we ever ate. (Insert applause from Jacob and myself). Can you make sure that whoever made it will write down the recipe; we will be ordering it again!
Can't wait for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment