Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Orange vests and chili

Hunting time in North Dakota has arrived and with it- chili cook-offs! This time the stakes were serious: a set of spices for the first place, southern BBQ sauce for the second and a jar of southern spices for the third. Taking into consideration the hunting crowd and their probable liking, after careful consideration I chose the recipe that I just KNEW would steal those northern Minnesota hearts. Thank you The Neely's for providing me with a hearty and meaty chili recipe! I only received a third place, but my cooking pot was completely empty, which is more of a compliment than the award itself!

Lets feed those hungry hunters!
In line for the best bowl of chili.
Chris's spicy chicken chili was my favorite! Except my own, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment