Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy palak paneer and sushi!

I mean, Happy Valentine's Day! We celebrated it the Palmer style - Indian restaurant for lunch and sushi for dessert. And yes, it can be done...
Personal favorites today: the entire menu of Passage to India. It's always superb, but today it reached a new level. Especially enjoyed the cucumber salads! My favorite chicken tikka masala was more tomato-y than usual, which only showed to me that the meals are prepared from scratch - it's always different, yet delicious every time. Plus, I think I like the more-tomato-approach to the tikka masala.
Sushi - great, but not excellent. I am truly impressed with Sanders' sushi night and this meal did not compare. Good adventure, though!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you two had a good Valentine's day. . .I'm not as adventureous when it comes to food as you two are! Jeff when are you going to let your hair grow back and let your true colors show?? :) Happy Valentine's day you two!

    ReplyDelete