Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nutella. Enough said.


If you haven't tried this hazelnut goodness, you must! It is just gaining it's popularity here in the US, but I have known it's wonderful taste since I was just a kid. It was an all time favorite of ours and I even remember when my brother and I liked it so much that we kept eating it out of the jar with a spoon, (just as we are on the photo) conviniently leaving the inside walls of the jar covered in Nutella so that our parents thought the jar was still full. Imagine their surprise when they opened the "full" jar to make us a snack and there was hardly anything left in there!
The photo above was taken at the Camper Beach, our last camp site on the West Coast Trail. Tired, but full of hope, as we knew that the next day we would be finishing the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment