Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reminiscing... again!




The more I look at my pictures, the more I want to write about my trips back home. This wonderful picture was taken a few years ago in Krakow, when we met up with my old friends from high school and visited the Royal Castle. The picture here was taken from the road around the castle, and I think it is so beautiful. Seeing this I automatically imagine myself back at that castle, being a little cold and not being able to wait to go to the cafe next to the castle for some delicious hot chocolate, drinking chocolate actually, more so than just the regular hot chocolate. Look at the roof tops! No wonder so many talented artists settled in this place. Living there you would not have to be talented to be an artist - I imagine it just comes naturally from the surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment